By accessing this website you consent to the following terms and conditions of use. In these terms and conditions ‘iShop Worldwide' means iShop Worldwide Limited and their related companies and appointed agents that host services on this website.
Exclusions and limitations
The information on this website is provided on an "as is" basis. To the fullest extent permitted by law iShop Worldwide:
- (a) excludes all representations and warranties relating to this website and its contents, including in relation to any inaccuracies or omissions in this website; and - (b) excludes all liability for loss or damage arising out of or in connection with your use of this website.
This includes, without limitation, direct loss, loss of business or profits (whether or not the loss of such profits was foreseeable, arose in the normal course of things or you have advised iShopWorldwide of the possibility of such potential loss)
and indirect, consequential and incidental damages.
The above exclusions and limitations apply only to the extent permitted by law. None of your statutory rights as a consumer that cannot be excluded or limited are affected.
Content changes and accuracy of information
iShop Worldwide may make changes to the contents of this website, including to the descriptions and prices of goods and services
advertised, at any time and without notice. Personalisation of the site based on user activity and preferences may change
the appearance and contents of this website at any time. Some information on this website is taken from sources external to
iShop Worldwide or is of a type that changes frequently. In particular, you should confirm offline the accuracy and currency
of information about prices, compensation limits and conditions, delivery times, packaging requirements, posting restrictions
and prohibitions and conditions of posting in countries outside the United Kingdom before relying on it. iShop Worldwide does not necessarily
share the opinions expressed or endorse the material appearing in external content published by it on this website.
Links to this website
You may not create a link to any page of this website without iShop Worldwide’s prior written consent. If you do create a link to
a page of this website you do so at your own risk and the exclusions and limitations set out above will apply to your use of this
website by linking to it.
Links from this website
iShop Worldwide does not monitor or review the content of other parties' websites that are linked from this website. Opinions
expressed or material appearing on such websites are not necessarily shared or endorsed by iShop Worldwide. iShop Worldwide is
not the publisher of such opinions or material.
Although iShop Worldwide uses reasonable endeavours to ensure that any software made available by it on this website is suitable
for downloading, installation and use by third parties, all such software is provided "as is" without any warranty. Specifically,
and without limitation, iShop Worldwide does not warrant that any such software is virus free, without defects, Year 2000-compliant,
compatible with other software or operating systems or suitable for any specific purpose. iShop Worldwide accepts no liability for
any loss or damage caused by the downloading, installation or use of any such software, and the general exclusions and limitations above apply to such downloading, installation or use.
These terms and conditions are governed by the laws of England. All disputes arising out of your access to this website are subject
to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts. If any of these terms or conditions is deemed invalid or unenforceable for
any reason (including, but not limited to the exclusions and limitations set out above) then the invalid or unenforceable provision
will be severed from these terms and conditions and the remaining provisions will continue to apply.
iShop Worldwide Ltd is a company registered in England and Wales, number 9903931, registered office Gloucester House, Church Walk,
Burgess Hill, West Sussex, United Kingdom, RH15 9AS.
Terms Of Service
Activation of an account with iShop Worldwide Limited (hereinafter “iShop” or the “Website”) will represent the customers’
iShop reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to change or modify the terms and conditions at any time. It is the registered customer’s responsibility to review the Terms and Conditions
on a regular basis to continue using iShop. If any of the Terms and Conditions are not agreeable, you can stop using the services provided by iShop.
By using iShop services, the customer accepts responsibility to comply with any export and import control laws and regulations
applicable to the countries the goods originate from and are being sent to.
By registering as a customer of iShop or by delivering parcels to iShop Origin Warehouses, you accept that:
In no circumstances shall iShop be liable in contract, tort (including negligence or breach of statutory duty) or otherwise howsoever, and whatever the cause thereof:
- iShop will provide a customer number and online account and provide access to a delivery address in the UK, USA, South Africa
and India (hereinafter “Origin Hub”, where the customer can have parcels and mail delivered to for Export.
- The customer accepts and authorises the Origin Hub to open all parcels for inspection prior to packing for Export.
- iShop will deliver your parcels to their assigned agents in your country. And to no other party unless agreed beforehand.
- The customer authorises all parcels to be sent to their delivery town and will accept payment of all charges relating to the cost of handling,
customs clearance and freight charges as per charges outlined in iShop rate and service schedules provided to the customer.
- The customer accepts any charges relating to customs import duty, and customs clearance charges which must be payable prior to receiving the goods
to the clearing agent.
- The customer accepts that shipping costs are charged on the gross weight or volume weight (dimensions) of the shipment, whichever is greater.
- Prohibited or restricted merchandise which is not storable, may be returned to the supplier where possible, and the customer accepts the cost of
postage. Where the merchandise cannot be returned, it may be destroyed, given to charity or provided to the relevant authorities.
- No shipment shall be released before payment has been made for services provided by iShop and its agents.
- Claims for lost or damaged items must be made within 7 days of either a) notification of loss of merchandise while in iShop control or
b) receipt of damaged goods from iShop and its agents.
- iShop does not accept responsibility for damaged or faulty electronics.
- iShop does not accept responsibility for damage to Television Screens which may break in transit.
- All expenses to have the merchandise delivered to the Origin Hib are for the buyer and or the seller.
- Where merchandise is received without an invoice, the origin Hub will estimate the value of the merchandise for shipping purposes, and unless otherwise
advised by the customer, will ship the goods using the estimated value.
- Customs evaluations will be made based on the shipping value as either a) estimated by the Origin Hub, b) indicated on the suppliers / seller’s invoice
as received with the merchandise c) as advised prior to departure by the customer.
- Values cannot be changed once the merchandise has left the origin hubs warehouse, while the goods are in transit, or during
- iShop will not accept any responsibility for loss or damage to goods prior to arrival to the origin hub.
- iShop will not accept any responsibility to loss of goods where signed proof of delivery to origin hub cannot be provided by the
buyer or seller of the merchandise.
- It is the customer’s responsibility to periodically check the Prohibited and Restricted Items list as shown on the Website,
and depending on your destination country, be aware that certain merchandise may either require an import license, additional
documentation and/or cause problems and delays during customs inspection.
- Airline and country regulations may change without prior notice or warning.
- iShop Administrators are authorised to make corrections or alterations to customer accounts. They will however endeavour to notify
the customer of changes and reasons for the changes.
- iShop and its agents, will round up the weight of parcels to the nearest 0.5 kilos.
- iShop will split parcels if they contain items of Hazardous nature. They may be removed and repacked into adequate or appropriate packaging
to ensure they are sent in compliance with airline regulation.
- iShop will not accept responsibility for loss of any merchandise that it not correctly addressed as per the instructions listed on the Website
or other iShop correspondence.
- All transit times provided are estimated. iShop intentions are to meet its estimated delivery lead times always, however there are circumstances beyond iShop
control that may cause iShop to deliver outside of the estimated delivery dates.
- iShop does not consolidate parcels. Parcels are registered and sent individually as and when they arrive at the Origin Hub.
- iShop and its agents determine current rates of exchange based on current rates as advertised on www.xe.com with a small mark up to protect against
- for any increased costs or expenses;
- for any loss of profit, business, contracts, revenues or anticipated sav-ings, or
- for any special indirect or consequential damage of any nature whatso-ever, including, but not limited to, loss of use, loss of business or loss of profits,
arising directly or indirectly out of the provision by iShop of any of its Services, or of the performance, non-performance or delayed performance by iShop.